CommLab India, a global leader in offering technology-enhanced learning solutions is hosting the second edition of the hugely successful E-learning Solutions Summit, Training Challenges and E-learning Solutions Summit 2018, across 4 Indian cities in the month of June.
In its second year, the summit is ready with a twin focus on e-learning and microlearning, aimed at helping organizations leverage the latest in technology-enabled learning to meet their unique training challenges. The 1-day workshop is highly interactive with hands-on activities, peer-based exercises, and engaging panel discussions.
Learning Design experts and practitioners will guide delegates through the practical aspects of e-learning design, delivery, and implementation, and the development of high-impact microlearning solutions. The workshop that certifies participants as E-learning Champions is being held in the 4 Indian cities of Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad.
“We are happy to be back after a successful first season and looking forward to grooming e-learning advocates who will champion the use of technology to address modern training challenges and accelerate employee proficiency,” said Dr Ayesha Habeeb Omer, COO and Co-Founder CommLab India, at the launch of the summit.
- Mumbai – JUNE 19, 2018
- Gurgaon – JUNE 22, 2018
- Bangalore – JUNE 26, 2018
- Hyderabad – JUNE 28, 2018
- DR. Howard Lewis
- Mr. R. K. Prasad, CEO, CommLab India,
- Dr. Ayesha Habeeb Omer, COO, CommLab India,
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM Registration and Welcome Remarks
- 09:30 AM – 10:15 AM – How to Set Up an LMS for E-learning and ILT – Maximize Design, Usability, and Utilization
- 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM – Exploring the Design, Development, and Delivery of E-learning
- 11:15 AM – 11:30 AM – Break
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM – Leveraging Performance and Learning Analytics – How to Plan for and Enable
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – Training Challenges: Technology-enabled Learning to the Rescue
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Catered Lunch
- 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM – Panel Discussion
- 2:30 PM – 3:45 PM – Microlearning Session 1
- 3:45 PM – 4:00 PM – Break
- 4:00 PM – 5:15 PM – Microlearning Session 2
- 5:15 PM – 5:30 PM Closing Remarks
Are you looking to attend the summit? Message below: