Finally, the wait is over for a highly coveted list of Top 10 Learning Management Systems for 2018 by the celebrity LMS analyst Craig Weiss of E-Learning 24/7.
Getting featured on Top Ten LMS of 2018 list ensures a high level of credibility and trust among the LMS buyers. Almost every Learning Management System Buyer that can afford the best of the breed LMS looks at this list before making a buying decision.
LMS vendors continue to innovate their Learning Management Systems by bringing in new features, eliminate the redundant functions, simplify the User interface and work extensively on improving the user experience.
The critical criteria for being featured in this report this year has been User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), e-Commerce features, Learning Personalization, Ease of Administration, Multi-Lingual capabilities, integration with other systems and mobile capabilities.
Craig Weiss carefully selects Top 50 LMS list out of more than 600 LMSes available in the Market Globally.
The top Tem Learning Management Systems selected for this year are:
- eLogic Learning: The eSSential Learning Management System (LMS) is adaptable to a variety of organizational and enterprise business models. It is easily molded to meet your business requirements and can be changed at any time as your business changes to meet the ever evolving demands your organization faces. eSSential can be deployed either in our “Cloud” (SaaS) environment or in a client hosted environment.
- Litmos: For training professionals who need a trusted vendor with deep domain expertise, Litmos by CallidusCloud provides a cloud-based learning management solution (LMS) that unifies virtual, classroom, mobile, social and eCommerce capabilities in a single, secure, and scalable platform that can meet any organization’s training needs. With Litmos, you can engage learners anytime through native apps for Android and iOS, extend your ecosystem by using prepackaged connectors and REST APIs, and protect your data through enterprise-grade security.
- Growth Engineering: The Academy LMS is more than just a Learning Management System – it’s a multi-award winning social learning platform built to get the most from your employees and turn them into learning superheroes! Sign up for a demo now and find out why Cisco, EE, Flight Centre and many more chose the Academy LMS to revolutionise their Learning & Development!
- Unicorn LMS: Set apart from other Learning Management Systems by its ease of use, configurability and security, Unicorn LMS is a scalable platform that can be tailored to meet your specific business needs.
- Cross Knowledge Learning Suite: Learning Suite is the most engaging Learning Experience System (LES) on the market, to transform your teams and your business with lasting results.
- Docebo:A user-friendly intuitive Learning Management System. Drive improvement in your training program with our user-centric learning platform.
- Thought Industries: Thought Industries’ Learning Business Platform offers a new, comprehensive approach to managing every aspect of online learning with capabilities that surpass those of an LMS. Thought Industries helps businesses to CONSOLIDATE technology, OPTIMIZE operations, and GROW online learning capabilities.
- Learn Amp: Learn Amp is the product of over five years’ work distilling all the wisdom, the lessons and the solutions of these amazing businesses into a platform that makes it easier to engage and equip your people with learning they need.
- SumTotal Learn: SumTotal Learn is the only enterprise learning management solution that connects the dots between the skills and competencies people need to be better at their jobs –delivered in the context of what they are trying to accomplish – and, prepares the organization for tomorrow, to measurably improve performance.
- Cornerstone Learn: With Cornerstone’s learning management software, move beyond the traditional learning management system (LMS) and reinvent the way learning and development initiatives make an impact on employees.
E-Learning Carnival Team congratulates all LMSs that have featured in Top 10 Learning Management Systems for 2018 list. Thanks to Craig Weiss for toiling hard to churn out the LMS marketplace to get the top gems out.
Are you looking for a Learning Management System (LMS). e-Learning Carnival team can guide you in the right direction. Just fill the form given below.